Monday, January 26, 2009

alleged self-sympathy

Paste the sand back into glass...
Stare at me through it and tell me who I am.
This is a lifetime...
You took away
My innermost feelings cascading down the drain.
Your hands tremble as your heart . .
skips . .
stops . .
tick, tock . .
tick, tick, tick!!!
six-hundred-sixty-six stitches can't fix this!
Can't cure the sickness! . .
dwelling in my wrists.
Clouded eyes like blood-shot slits
Your attempts at ammends are all in vane!
As the sky pours blood and it starts to rain
I'm there with an umbrella throwing roses on your grave.
She spent a life-time trying . .
to no avail . .
All the while dying,
not to fail
in life
but to live to the fullest.
Taking one last stride to full-fill ME!!!
Tripping . .
tumbling . .
into her grave.
Upon her . .
merry . .
little way.

No comments: